Friday 1 February 2013

Blogging. It's like a love and hate relationship


Assalamualaikum wrth~

Blogging.. Can I call it a love and hate relationship? There's a few things that I love about blogging and vice versa.

First of all, let's start with the positive part which is the 10 things that I love about blogging:

1) My skills in english language can be improved.
2) It can improve my writing skills.
3) By blogging, it can helps me to express my feelings and let my feelings known. (Depends on the topic that i'm blogging about)
4) Through blogging, we can meet new friends like our fellow bloggers and also our blog visitors.
5) Blogging can make/change the way we look into things in a rather wider prospective.
6) It can be an eye-opener.
7) We can learn tons of new things.
8) It's fun that I can customize my own blog as how I want it to be presented like.
9) I like looking at my blog because it's pink and I love pink, hence, I love my blog *0* haha
10) There are times when blogging is fun and I actually look forward to post on my blog. ^.^

And now, the 10 things that I don't like about blogging:

1) It's invading my privacy. Because this is like my personal blog, I don't feel comfortable to post about my personal life knowing that absolutely anyone can access my blog and read it's content.
2) I prefer tweeting rather to blog.
3) Because I'm lazy... Haha since blog posts are rather long, and because I'm a not-so-diligent type of person ^_T haha
4) Usually I don't know what I need to say/write in the blog post..... haha Let's just say I always run out of ideas?
5) We can't really control or choose the people that read our blog.
6) High possibility/tendency in receiving lots of spam types of comments.
7) Blogging makes me realize that my English skills are not so good. T^T (Looking back at the posts that I blogged about, the way I write in those posts really seems like some high school student is writing them instead of a bachelor level student OTL )
8) I just don't like blogging.
9) Just by looking at this posting a post page makes my head goes into a blurr state.
10) I'm just terribly lazy ^_^)v

Wassalam~

No comments:

Post a Comment