Monday 18 March 2013

❤❤❤ My Classmates ❤❤❤

Assalamualaikum wrth~
My classmates~



Gonna start with the ladiessss~~~ ^0^


Hehe~

Let's start with...... v

This is Kak Shakina!~ ^0^
- I consider Kak Shakina as my older sister! Hehe I feel so comfortable around her that I can act even more sillier than my usual self and act as myself~ ^_^
- Kak Shakina is really niceeeeee and kind~~ T_T sobs (tearing up because she is so nice~ hehe :p)
- She likes to help other people~ In other word, she is always there when you need her~
- She is such a great friend, I hope I can be a nice friend in return, to her too~
- But unfortunately, if I were to pinpoint a thing on Kak Shakina, she has an extremely low self-confident~ :( Well, so do I, but I think hers is lower~ I hope I can somehow one day help her out with that~ Like can I just go ahead and say "You are great, woman! Be confident!!" to her face? haha just kidding~ (smacks self)
- I LOVEEEE KAK SHAKINA THIS MUCH (^0^)/~ Wait... that ended up smaller than what I intended it to be... Well, do know that it's huge!!! hehe
- We text everydayyy~~~ Because we are close and tight like that :p Can't believe that we just met a few months ago :'D hehe
- Kak Shakina studies hard '0' ~~ Which is good hehe ^0^)b
- When we went to some shop and I didn't have enough money, she will always, without a tiny bit of hesitation, offers me to borrow hers first~ sobs T_T What did I do to deserve such a nice older sister like this? T^T (self reflecting)
- When we walk together, I always link my arm with hers~ hehehehe (happy ^0^)
- Kak Shakina and me, we can connect well, without any error (talking in IT language because I love IT~ haha just kidding~ man, why am I like this T_T) Like our way of thinking, etc~
- I hope Kak Shakina know how much she means to me, how special she is to me, and how I am grateful to be able to meet her and become friends~ n_n (If you are happy you will probably say Alhamdulillah~ ^0^)
- And ouh I always make jokes when I'm with her and she always laughs at them~ hehe I keep on making them so that I can make her laugh~~

Next is~~~~ My bestie!! ^0^


This cute girl is my bestie, Bella!~ ^_^
- Bella is niceeee~~ We are besties~~ hehe n_n
- We like to call each other names~ Like I call her Belle (sounds like bell-lurr) while she calls me Arfeh~ haha It started from us trying to call each other's name in the 'English version' haha~
- Come to think of it, she does sometimes be in the blurr state too~ haha :p
- Bella is very nice~ We first met during the Taaruf week and everybody else were like already have their friends and stuffs, except us~ Because I was from a different college while she took STPM so we both are new~ So we decided to hang out together hehe~
- My first impression of her was "Woahhh she is so pretty and nice~~" n_n
- If we are together, we always act silly together~ I used to don't like taking pictures because I don't have confidence but since I met her we keep on taking pictures together haha :p
- When we tease someone else together, we always 'clicked'~ haha Which makes it even more fun :p
- Bella works hard in subjects that she likes~ Like for eg, account~ We always study together~ Along with Kak Shakina and Kak Nini~
- We both love pink and cutesy things~ So when I buy cute things like a Hello Kitty phone plug, I buy one for her too since we both share the same interests~
- I always talk to her and I hope I can be in use for her too when she needs me~
- Bella is friendly~ She has many friends '0' hehe
- We play the same mobile phone game too~ Hehe actually she recommended it to me first and then I'm addicted to it too now~ hehe
- Bella~~~ Sometimes I am too straightforward, I believe there were times when what I said hurts her feelings, but I hope she knows that I did that with the intention to help her, for her own goodness~ (hugsss)~ Love u n_n
- In short, Bella is cute, nice, pretty, kind, fun, and happy-go-lucky~ ^_^
- I hope we can stay as besties forever ^0^ Until we are married and have kids haha

Next is~~~~ Afifah!~ ^0^


Hey Afifah, hyeee~~~ ^0^)/
- Afifah~~ Afifah owns one of the prettiest name I've ever heard~ Nura’fifah Wahiyah~ Such a pretty name, right? :'D Just like the owner of the name~
- Afifah is nice, hard-worker, cute, and happy type of girl~ She is the type of a person whom will make you feel happy when you are around her~
- Afifah is cute~ hehe I like to tease Afifah a lot~ (wow, is my hobby teasing people or something? ?_? )
- Afifah really works hard when she is studying~ We always relate to each other when we are studying~
- When I walk with someone (my girl friends + my dad + my grandpa + my little brother), I like to link arms with them, so when I first time walked with Afifah, I guess she was not used to people linking arms with her so she asked me "Is it necessary to do this?" and I laughed and answered "Yes! For safety reasons haha". But now as time passes, when I walk with her, I guess she has gotten used to me linking arms with her, I link arms with her naturally~ hehe ^0^)b Success! haha
- Afifah likes to say this one line "Of course~" ('Haruslah~' in malay). Hehe
- Afifah is nice and I love herrr~~ ^0^
- Hope as time passes by, we will be even more close n_n
- We like to joke around together~ And we often go to classes together too~ n_n
- Ohhh and we sometimes play Badminton together and I had so much fun! She is good in Badminton!~ ^0^)b hehe (Well, ok fine, we just played together once, but we will be playing together more often in the future :p)
- And ouh that day we had this conversation "Can't believe that it has just been a few months since we knew each other" :'D True true true!! Because I feel close already with Afifah and feels comfortable around her~ ^_^

Now, on to the next girl v


This is Solehah! ^0^)b
- Solehah~ Such a pretty name accompanied with such a great meaning~ You know, it's like a doa when everyone keeps on calling you with the name, and Insya Allah, with God's will, it will become true~ ^_^
- How do I start describing Solehah? Hurm~ Well, first of all Solehah is an intelligent girl! She is VERY good in subjects that involves counting and numbers~ Like Discrete Mathematics and Financial Accounting :O (applause, applause)~ Seriously, she is the best!!
- Solehah is brave, nice, likes to help other people, likes to share her knowledge with her friends~ We always ask her things that we don't understand especially in Discrete Math and Accounting and she always help us T_T sobs~ So nice, man, I just can't~ T____T Can't thank her enough~
- Solehah may look tough on the outside but just like any other girl, she has a soft heart, can easily feels touched~ (pats pats)
- Solehah always hear me out and give her opinion when I need one~ I hope I can do the same for her too~ I hope we can grow even closer, be even more comfortable with each other, and be good buddies in the future~
- Solehah loves and is obsessed with Naruto! haha So, we always call her Soleto :p keke
- Ouh! Solehah likes to say this one line "What is up with you?" (which means in Malay "Awak ni dah kenapa?") haha~
- And!! Solehah has this ummm.... thing? I mean, she is sooo ticklish that when a person just simply touches her, she will turn into the 'screaming, yelping and jumpy' mode haha~ haha cute :p We always teases her with that~
-  One more thing! When I first met Solehah, I thought that her face was really familiar~ Turns out that we were once studying at the same high school but for just 5 months because I moved to another different high school after that and on top of that, we were in different classes, thus we don't really know each other, nor each others' name~ But we meet again here, in KUIS! hehe ^_^ So grateful that we are given a second chance to meet, know each other, and become friends~ n_n
- Thank you for everything, Solehah~ I appreciate everything so much~ ^_^

On to the next person~~~


This is Kak Rabiatul Adawiyah!
- We call her Kak B~ hehe~ Well it was Kak Ruby but then since Sir said that it is kinda similar to the name of the priest? thingy..... (OMG I forgot how to spell that~ Is it 'rabi' ?? Forgive meeeeyhhh)
- Kak B is like my older sister too! ^_^ Hehe always hear me out~
- At first, when I first met her during the Taaruf week, to be honest I thought she didn't like me T_T huhu but I was wrong (as always)... (sideeye-ing myself)
- Kak B is nice!! She is sweet and a fun person~
- Kak B is also pweeettttyyyy~ I mean, just look at the picture above :p Weeewit~ haha
- She sometimes visits me at my room~ And we always exchange movies and dramas~
- She loves PURPLE! And sometimes pink too, because pink is considered as purple's sibling haha :p
- I like the way she wears her hijab~ (or scarf or whatever you wanna call it as haha) Like it looks so neat and nice~
- She is also tall!~ I am jelly of her height :p
- I love to hang out with Kak B~ She can tolerate me well and we always laugh when we are together~
- Ouh and one thing, Kak B and her phone is like soulmates~ Inseparable~ haha :p
- Kak B just bought this cute hello kitty phone! It is sooooo cute hfjdgjhdeghjegvchjfcvjdbcdgc <- That is translated as "I'm so jelly" haha :p
- Kak B is also stylish! ^0^)b
- Kak B has a problem waking up early for morning classes :p haha We will become housemates next semester so I will work hard in being her human alarm clock and makes sure that she attends the morning classes +0+)b hehehe That is..... If.... I.... get up.... early...... :p
- In short, Kak B is understanding, helpful, nice, kind, pretty, and sweet~ n_n Sho shweet~~~ hehe

Now, make way for my cute friend~~~ v


This is my little cute friend, Liana! ^3^)/
- Liana is soooo cute, in fact, she is the cutest~ hehe :p
- We are in the same age, born in '93! ^_~
- If I were to pick a word to describe Liana, the word will be CUTE hehe :p Obviously~ Because she is cute!!! :p As in her personality and her everything :p hahaha
- Liana talks cutely so I always teases her~ :p Like one time, instead of 'camera', the way she pronounced it sounded like 'curr-may-ruhr' haha So cute, right? :'D Can't stop myself from teasing her~ :'D In fact, I still use that to tease her until today~ :p
- Liana is good in Discrete Math too~
- She loves K-Pop (Korean Pop)~ Especially JYJ~ Since I like K-Pop too (I LOVE 2PM), so we kind of can relate with each others' obsession towards K-Pop :p One day, Kak B said "I can't understand why people even like K-Pop~ The K-Pop guys looks like girls!!!" and Liana retorts back with "Do you wanna get it from me?" hahahaha And we burst out laughing~ Things K-Pop do to you~ Curious about K-Pop? Here's a piece of an advice, don't check em out~ Because once you fall for them, it will be hard to get out~ I am still in the middle of trying to free myself from this obsession~ Just liking is ok but obsessing is a different thing~ T_T
- Hope that we'll be even more closer with each other as time passes by!~ ^0^)b

The next person is~~~ v

 This is my sweet older sister, Kak Hamizan~ ^_^

- Kak Hamizan is so sweet and nice~~ n_n (Don't go like "Gurrrl, why is everyone your older sister" to me~ Because I am still young ^0^ I mean, I am still 19 okay... Although I will be 20 in 2 more days T_T Nuuuuu)
- Kak Hamizan is a caring older sister~ If you don't know her well you may think that she is not talkative or not friendly~ But I can guarantee that you are wrong and that once you know her, she is such a caring, and nice, and sweet girl~ n_n Mark my words!! :p hehe Maybe she is just shy :p
- Instead of texting, Kak Hamizan and me always communicate through FB chat~ :p hehe When I'm down, she always cheers me up too~ n_n)b
- Kak Hamizan entered during the second intake so when we took the class pictures (as above), she wasn't present yet T_T So I think because of the fact that she wasn't in our class picture, she feels a bit down~ Like as though she is not one of us~ But fear not my sister!!! That will never happen~ :p hehe :p You are already one of us~ n_n Please don't feel like that anymore hehe (group hugsss)
- Kak Hamizan looks younggg~! Younger than her age hehe
- Kak Hamizan and me is still in the process of tryinna feel even comfier and closer to each other~ n_n
- Kak Hamizan is a nice person~!!

Next friend of mine is~~ v


This is Kak Sarah~! ^_^
- Kak Sarah is friendly, and funny~~
- She is so sporting and funny~ Remember in the last lesson, during Aidil's presentation when she was asked to say an exciting line in a sad mode? haha See? She is really sporting, funny and spontaneous~ She did it in one go and made us all laugh~ hehe The best! ^0^)b
- She owns a strong dialect when she is talking~ hehe which is totally cool n_n (Unlike me, I dont have any dialect T_T)
- I hope that we will be even closer in the future ^_^)/

Now~~ 

This is our Naqibah, Kak Sakinah~ ^_^
- Kak Sakinah is so sweet, pretty and fair~ Hehe (wiggle eyebrows)
- I like how Kak Sakinah speaks, with slow voice, and sweet tone~ So lady-like~ T^T)b
- Kak Sakinah always smiles~ It is said that people that always smile, Allah will always give them fortunes~ Aminnnn~ n_n
- Kak Sakinah never talk highly about herself, always think that everyone else is better than her~ That ish not trueee T^T
- Compared to earthly education, she prefers Islamic education more~ n_n)b Which is totally good!~ But we need to study them both equally~ ^_^ hehe

Last but not least~~~ v


This is Kak Nadia~ ^_^
- Kak Nadia is really quiet~ Maybe she feels shy when she is around us~ T_T Don't be like that sister~~~~~ Please step inside the comfort zone with us n_n)/
- Kak Nadia studies hard~ We studied together during revision for Discrete Math hehe
- Hoping that as time passes by, we will be able to know each other well n_n

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 Now, it's the gents~


Hehe these boys~

Well, first of all, I'm gonna start with this charismatic guy


Mohd Saifi
- At first I was pretty scared of him, because he seems so.... hurm I don't know how to put it into words.. Like I thought it will be rather hard to be close with him. That was what I thought when I first met him, during the Taaruf week. But now, as we grew closer, I'm sure that my first impression was wrong~
- And as you can see, during presentations, he seems to like put on this confident character which at first I thought it was kind of 'poyo' but then that feeling turns into admiration~ Now, I'm totally looking forward to his presentations and can't stop being awww-ed by them. I totally admire him. On top of that, his English speaking skills is so good. I envy him :p hehe Because mine are like at the high-school standard while his are totally at another different level~ T_T
- In classes, I always play around but Saifi always gives his full attention during the lesson.
- Well, I'm still in the middle of trying to know this guy better, well come on, it has been just a few months since we knew each other :p
- In short, I think Saifi is cute, nice, intelligent, playful, awesome, admirable, kind, sensitive and thoughtful. He also likes to denies things sometimes.... hurmmm
- And I also think that he's good in everything -_- Jelly..... haha With him, I always feel like I'm lacking so many things, in so many ways~ m(_ _)m
- The most important part is that he's good in his studies~ I'm gonna make him share some of his knowledge with me, someday, somehow.... +_+)b
- Lastly.... (Lol I'm writing too much, aren't I? ^^;;;;) I totally look up to him~ And it's hard to find a guy who you can look up to nowadays~ ^_^)b
- Ouh he was born in the year 1993 too! hehe same with me~ ^0^ And his name 'Saifi' carries the meaning of a sword? Cool :p hehe
- Thinking about Saifi brings smile to my face~
- But the thing is, with Saifi, sometimes I feel like he doesn't even care about me~ Sigh (pats self)

Man..... I'm writing way too much on Saifi T_T

Now, on to the next person~~~
AIDIL! ^0^


Aidil
- This is Aidil~ I consider Aidil as one of my best friend~ We are close buddiesssss~ Aidil is my guy best friend~ hehe
- He is so funny, naughty, and witty~ Hehe
- He is the type of person that always brighten up the classroom ^_^ Mood maker!
- I feel comfortable when I'm around him, I feel like I can be myself, although he laughs at me all the time -_- Sometime I wonder if my face is funny looking or something haha just kidding~ :p
- Aidil is good in some of the subjects especially Financial Accounting! And he loves IT~ He keeps on promoting his Windows 8 to me -_- haha
- He is a good friend and always looks after me. He looks after me all the time, in fact ^.^
- I just found out that he's two years older than me huhu I'm a bad friend T_T
- Well, Aidil makes me happy~ ^_^ I hope he will never change~ ^_____^
- But Aidil is a very sensitive guy~ Keeps on easily getting hurt by things that he shouldn't be..... Guys........ Can never understand them~ (shakes head) I mean, girls are the one that should be sulking and stuffs.... (double shakes head)
- Aidil likes to share his knowledge, and a little bit 'poyo' too~ haha :p
- Whenever we meet, we will always joke and fight with each other~
- He is so funny, I laugh a lot when I'm around him~ hehe ^_^
- In a word, Aidil is a good friend~ ^.^
- And, ouh, he likes to laugh at me and always say "Longot lah budak ni"... I was like "What does that word even mean?" and he said it means "Black/Dark" and I was like whatttt~~ o_O haha
- I noticed that Aidil writes my name as 'Ainul Arfah' and I couldn't differentiate it whether it's a joke or he really don't know my name, so one day I asked him "Aidil, what's my full name?" and he answered "Ainul Arfah Binti Zainal" Puhahaha I burst out laughing so hard~ Turns out he do know my name, he was just teasing me by calling me other names haha
- Aidil is dependable. He is also matured~ But because he is the happy-go-lucky style makes him act like a kid haha

Next person is~~~~
Meor!


Presenting to you, Meor Aziz! hehe
- Meor is a niceeeeee guy! Really, he is very nice~ ^_^
- I like to tease him A LOT hehe Just because the way he reacts to my teases makes me want to keep on teasing him :p
- I'm happy that he is my friend~ Because he is caring, kindhearted, and a good friend!
-  Well, Meor can make my day brighter too~ ^_^ There's not a thing that I want to change about Meor~
- And I'm pretty sure he's good in consoling too! I don't know why but I just know so? :O
- Although Meor can be labelled as a quiet guy, if you know him well, he do talk quiet a lot too~ hehe Not so quiet eyyyy? :p And he likes to tease people too~ ~_~ haha
- Meor is also a good good friend of mine ^_^
- He is the laid back style~ hehe
- We were born in the same year, 1993! ^0^
- Ohh and Meor is always in the 'blurr' state :p 
- Meor always lends me his ears too~ And he knows how to entertain me and cheer me up~ Hehe :p Meor is the best! ^0^)b
- Meor has this so-called-not-self-approved nickname. Well here's how the story started~ One day, our Discrete Math lecturer accidentally (to be honest I don't know if it's an accident or she intentionally said it) called Meor's name as "Meow". We burst out laughing out loud. Like the definition of laughing out loud~ haha. I think it's very cute though haha~ Meow~ But seems like by calling him that it makes his manly pride hurt haha Meow~ Ok, Meor, if you don't like that nickname I won't call you that~ Not in front of you, or maybe I won't call you that but I can still write it? haha just kidding.
- Meor likes to use emoticons when he text, and I find that cute~ Because, not many guys use smiley emoticons~ hehe :p Guys, emoticons can express your feelings better, use them! haha

The next person is~~~
Fathi!


Fathi~
- Fathi is a quiet boy, he's the 'shy with girls' type~ Ouh wait.... Or is he shy with everyone including the boys too? :O jeng jeng jengggg haha just kidding~ Yeah he is the shy type :p
- He labels himself as the 'macho' guy in our class :p haha Well, although he is kind of cute~ Nice to look at :p
- Fathi is a nice and kindhearted friend~!
- To be honest since he is a shy guy, we couldn't exchange words that much so I can't really describe him well~ Insyaallah, we will still spend 5 more semesters together so I still have time to get to know Fathi ^_^
- Although he is shy, but once we got to know him, and when he feels comfortable being around you, he do talk to you~ hehe :p
- And ouh he is stylish! I like to look at his dressing style~ ^0^)b

Last but not least,


This is Shazwan~!
- Shazwan is the funny type of person~
- I first met him during the Taaruf week and we had to do an instant creative presentation for one of the activities, so we had to paired up and present together~ He is a quick thinker, like during our presentations, there was some girl that asked a question that was like a bullet, to bring you down, not so positive question, he dodged the negativity and answered the question with humor which totally reversed the situation. *applause applause* He saved the presentation in my opinion, because as you probably already know I'm too shy especially during presentations T_T Ahhh I need to fix that~ But we ended up winning with our presentation~ (^0^)/
- I look at him as the older brother in our class hehe

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well, that's all~ WOW talking about writing essays -_- haha
Anyway, I am SOOOO grateful to Allah for gifting me with such lovely and awesome friends~ Seriously, we are so close to each other~ Alhamdulillah~ T_T <3 Love u guys~ huhu Thank you for being my friend~ Although I lack in so many things and I have tons of flaws~ Thank you, syukran~

No comments:

Post a Comment