Saturday 1 December 2012

The future me and the reasons

Assalamualaikum wrth~

The reason why I chose BBAEC (Bachelor in Business Administration with E-Commerce) is that I like IT (Information Technology) related subjects, and because Business Administration is important for working purposes. To be honest I wanted to take Bachelor in Information Technology and Multimedia but my parents said that taking Business Administration is better for job opportunity wise and I believe that they know better. When I was small and until I was in secondary school, my ambition was to be a Gynecologist, so that I can help people giving birth, but then turns out that I'm not very good in science related subjects such as Biology, Physics, and Chemistry so I decided that maybe being a Gynecologist is not suitable for me. So, my current ambition is, in 10 years later I want to be a Career Woman. The reason I applied and chose to further my studies at KUIS is due to it's Islamic environment, and that I want to be a better person so that I will be able to seek and earn the happiness and the knowledge for the afterlife.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment