Saturday 22 December 2012

Audio Post


Even when we have nothing, we have Allah, and Allah is everything. - Wael Abdelgawad
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum wrth~

Good day.

My name is Ainur Arfah Binti Mohd Noor. My family and friends call me Arfah. I am 19 years old, going to be 20 (next year). I am currently a KUIS bachelor student, pursuing my studies in Bachelor in Business Administration with E-Commerce. I was born in Kuala Lumpur, and currently living in Labuan. I am 153cm tall. I am a loving and cheerful type of person, and I can also be quite strict. I love to learn new languages and translates things. And I also love to listen to musics, I listen to musics in Malay, English, Korean, Japanese, and also Hindi language.

Thank you.

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment