Sunday 9 December 2012

The person I admire the most

Assalamualaikum wrth~


The person that I admire the most is none other than my mother, my ummi. Her name is Adibah Binti Haron and she is very admirable. Everywhere she goes people around her will respect and love her. When she was working, even her boss respects her and her coworkers always seek her for her opinion, perspective, and input. She is currently a full time housewife and nothing delights us the most than having and being able to spend more time with her. She is also the best cook in this whole wide world, my dad and my family prefers her cooking more than anything. Whenever my family and I asked her what is her secret to her cooking she always say that "Good cooking comes from within the heart with sincerity and passion. Then Insyaallah the food that we cook will turn out to be good and delicious." She is also strict but we know that she is strict with us because she loves and cares for us and that she wants nothing but the best for us. My ummi is also my best friend. I feel so thankful and blessed being born as her daughter and having her as my mother. 



Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment