Saturday 29 December 2012

My Favourite Song 3 - Sunshine by Kan Mi Youn Feat 2PM JUN. K

Sunshine - Kan Mi Youn Feat 2PM JUN. K



English Translation:
I am feeling so happy,
I can't even describe this feeling to words,
I hope you know how happy my heart is right now.
I hold you in my arms
every day and night, no one can know that,
I wanna be with you

Feeling happy, I'm feeling happy
Because of you I can feel this kind of happy/good feeling

Yo I can't even do anything
Because of the call we did just now, I can't even sleep
I cant fall asleep alone any more
I wannna dream of you sleeping beside me

Hey baby you and I
Every time we fall in love
Sing this very sweet song to me while holding me in your arms

You're my sunshine
You'll always be my sunshine
One and only sunshine
You'll always be my sunshine

Stop, wait a second
Do you think I'm gonna be swayed just by
hearing these kind of caring words?
Keep in mind that the pick-up ment (sweet talk) doesn't work on me
Hey Hey Hey
Hurry up and promise me
that you will not see another girl
Hurry up and promise me
I'm not gonna forgive you if you secretly go to a nightclub

Hey baby honey look at me honey
Don't you think I look cool, edge and fine today?
Let's have a date on the lover's taxi 
Cab driver, let's just go straight

How can you be so beautiful like this
Can you be forever with me in my mind?
Will you know (how) my heart (is feeling)
Today too I'm drawing your face on the night sky

I'm like going crazy, I like you, I wanna see you 
Every morning I open my eyes with the thought of you
How can I feel this kind of happiness
You and I to the sky right away
Fly to the sky

 Sunshine is about how a guy and a girl falls deeply for each other and want nothing but to be with each other, to be able to see each other's face once they woke up every morning, to be able to sleep side by side every night. How the world is suddenly a better place when they are in love, and that they are so happy to be able to love each other to the point that their feelings and happiness can't be express by words. The song also talks about how only sweet talks wont work, and that they need to be truthful, and they need to always be honest to each other so that 'trust' will be in their relationship. The girl also warns they guy that he can't secretly go to the club which means he can't flirt with anyone else but her. They also want to be with each other forever, and want to be able to hold each other in their arms. Basically, Sunshine is a sweet love song, the type of song that will make you smile and feel happy while listening to it (especially when you are in love hehe) and also the type of song that makes you feel like you want to be in love. =P

Wassalam~


Credits: 
Video by sourcemusictv
Korean > English translation by Hazel @JunkayStreet

No comments:

Post a Comment