Sunday 6 January 2013

Place to visit

Assalamualaikum wrth~

The place that I want to visit is........ South Korea ^_^;;;


The reason is actually because I have a lot of korean friends so I want to visit them and meet them T_T If i ever get to go to Korea, I want to go to Seoul, Daegu, and also Busan. I have a few of Malaysian friends that are able to visit Seoul every year for holidays. T_T Envy them so much~ Well maybe because they are already working so they can afford to go there. I really want to go to Seoul but my parents said that they will never let me go as South Korea is not an Islam country and that with the amount of money it is better for me to go to Mecca and Medina for Umrah. I do agree with them but I wish some day, just once, I will be able to go to South Korea. For now, I will only stand a chance to go to South Korea if my dad is going there for a business trip so maybe I will be able to go with him. Sigh, who knows. Maybe... And ouh I also want to try going to Japan, Thailand, and Switzerland. Because they say it's very pretty there in Switzerland so I want to see it through my own eyes. ^.^

Wassalam~

No comments:

Post a Comment