Thursday 17 January 2013

Snow White and the Huntsman (Review)

Assalamualaikum wrth~




Snow White and the Huntsman

I'm going to do a review on the recent movie that I watched. The movie is called 'Snow White and the Huntsman'. Last year there were two movie released based on the Snow White theme. The first movie released was titled 'Mirror, Mirror' and 'Snow White and the Huntsman' was released at the end of last year. I watched 'Mirror, Mirror' last year and thought that the visual effects in the movie were very cool. And to be honest I didn't even look forward or even plan to watch 'Snow White and the Huntsman' because I'm not really a fan of the lead actress (Kristen Stewart). But, to my surprise, 'Snow White and the Huntsman' was very good. It is like in a different level compared to 'Mirror, Mirror' and I thought that the visual effects in 'Mirror, Mirror' were already very cool, but the visual effects in 'Snow White and the Huntsman' were awesomely amazing! And the storyline is the most real and nearest to the original Snow White fairytale that we used to read in the book or saw in the cartoon movie. I totally recommend everyone to watch this movie. ^.^)v Plus, the actor playing the Huntsman role is good looking and manly =p hehe

Wassalam~

No comments:

Post a Comment