Sunday 6 January 2013

The food that I like

Assalamualaikum wrth~

The food that I like.... As long as they are edible, then I like them. Just kidding~ Actually for local food, I like Asam Laksa, Bihun Soup, Fried Kuew Tiow, Nasi Lemak, Tom Yam Soup, Honey Lemon Chicken, Cat Fish (fried, sambal, etc) and many more! Actually my choice of food is very limited as due to my sinus, I am allergic to chicken, seafood (except fish), egg, and dried shrimp. Poor me~ T_T For western food, I like to eat Lamb Steak, Spaghetti, Carbonara and many more! I also love Sushi and for Korean food, I tried Spicy Rice Cake and Bibimbap, and I really love them! I also tried a Thailand dessert called Ro Tee Sai Mai once when my Thai friend came to Malaysia and I love it so much. It's very sweet~! And for sweet things, I fell in love with Macaroons. I tried them when my Korean friend recommended it and totally fell in love with them. But they can be too sweet so I only eat them like once a month, plus, they are also expensive. For desserts, I also love Ice Cream and Cendol. But come to think of it again, among those that I listed above, my all time favourite will be Sushi! Especially Salmon Sushi~ And did I said that my mom is the best cook? >_< Because everything that she cooks are the best and I like everything that she cooks! Well, except Asam Pedas and a few other things that I don't really enjoy eating them. I also love fruits! Such as green apples, mangosteen, mangoes, and many more! I also enjoy eating strawberries but then I don't like if its cooked or baked, like for an example strawberry cakes etc. Let's just say that I love the color pink and I enjoy eating fresh strawberries but I don't eat food that has strawberries (or the color pink) in it.

Wassalam~

No comments:

Post a Comment